hope scholarship program
To encourage the development of young believers to be productive in the Kingdom and the marketplace.
There will be two, one-time awards of $2,500. Citygate intends these to be made annually.
The award can be used for costs related to college, community college, technical schools, and vocational schools.
- Attendees of Citygate
- Participants in Crossover’s Influential Leaders program
- Must be a high school senior with an average GPA of 2.5 or higher in candidate’s senior year.
The following documents are required:
- Transcripts from high school for senior year (full or part that has been completed)
- A letter from either a Citygate or Crossover staff member supporting your application
- Two additional reference letters from any of the following:
- Teacher(s), Coach(s), Staff person(s) from Citygate or Crossover staff
- An essay of 300-500 words. The essays are not to contain any personal identifying information due to the blind review process. The essay should include why the candidate should be considered and how Citygate or Crossover has impacted you.
All requirements may be delivered in hard copy by mail or in person to:
Citygate Hope Scholarship Program
1735 Jackson St.
Ft Myers, FL 33901
Or upload your application package below:
Applications must be submitted by May 15th. Awards will be made on June 4th.
If you would like to donate to the scholarship fund, please click the link below. And thank you for your generosity!